The Annual Conference on School Facilities is CASH’s largest annual event and draws more than 2,000 school facility professionals from around the State. The Conference offers more than 70 concurrent education sessions, three general sessions, a trade show with 200+ exhibitors. Attendees will find a wealth of information on a myriad of topics for new and longtime members of the school facilities industry and an abundance of networking opportunities. Mark your calendar!
To view and purchase photos from the Conference, click here.
Program and Session Handouts
Click to view the Program Book.
Session handouts will be available online on the Mobile App/Website through March 29, 2019:
Please note: CASH requests presentation copies from all presenters, but not all presenters provide copies for distribution.
Please contact the CASH Office, (916) 448-8577.
Save the Date for Next Year!
41st Annual Conference on School Facilities
Wednesday-Friday, February 19-21, 2020
Long Beach Convention Center
Long Beach, California
Check back often, updates will be posted on this page!
- Registration opens October 2019!
- Hotel Reservations open October 2019!
- Conference Brochure available October 2019!
- Next Meeting: CASH Day, March 27, 2019, in Sacramento. Open to all CASH Members.
- Click to RSVP by Friday, March 22.
- Items for discussion include debriefing the 2019 Conference and beginning planning for 2020.
- Call for Topics will open this Spring
- CASH Members will receive information via email.
- Returning Exhibitors/Trade Show Booth pre-sales are now closed.
- The Sponsor/Exhibitor Prospectus will available soon, check back for updates!