CASH/AIA CA Leroy F. Greene Design and Planning Awards
Since 1991, the Coalition for Adequate School Housing and American Institute of Architects, California (AIA CA) have held the Leroy F. Greene Design & Planning Awards to recognize excellence in school facilities design. Any registered California architect with projects in the stated categories and within the boundaries of California are eligible to enter the competition. The Architect of Record must be a member of both CASH and AIA CA.
Online Registration/Declaration of Intent – now closed.
Supporting Document Templates, required for all entries:
- Online Registration and Entry Fee(s) Due: September 3, 2019 – EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6! – now closed.
- Submittals (Entry Documents) Due: October 4, 2019
- Winners Notified: December 2019
- Exhibit Boards Due: January 15, 2020
- Awards Ceremony: February 21, 2020
Please note: CASH Annual Conference registration is required to attend the awards ceremony.
Please email Stacy Lowrance or call the CASH Office, (916)448-8577.