The Annual Conference on School Facilities is CASH’s largest annual event and draws more than 2,000 school facility professionals from around the State. Full-Conference Registration includes access to more than 70 concurrent education sessions, three general sessions, and the trade show with 200+ exhibitors and the NextGen Experience simulated classroom space. Attendees will find a wealth of information on a myriad of topics for new and longtime members of the school facilities industry, with an abundance of networking opportunities.
Save the Date!
41st Annual Conference on School Facilities
Wednesday-Friday, February 19-21, 2020
Long Beach, California
Check back often for updates to this page!
2020 Planning Committee
- Open to all members.
- Next Meeting: The Strand Subcommittee Co-Chairs will meet in June and July. The next meeting for all committee members will be held on CASH Day, tentatively set for August 28, 2019, in Sacramento.
- Please note: The date for August CASH Day is subject to change, pending the finalization of the California State Allocation Board Meeting schedule.
- The Call for Workshop Proposals for the 2020 Conference is now closed.
- For speaker/presenter guidelines and deadlines, click here.
- The Call for Proposals for the 2021 Conference will open in Spring 2020.
Contact Melissa O’Campo at the CASH Office, (916) 448-8577 or email.
- Attendee Registration opens July 2019!
- Hotel Reservations open July 2019!
- Conference Brochure available October 2019!
Golf Tournament – registration and sponsorships now open!
2020 CASH/AIA CA Leroy F. Greene Design & Planning Awards – coming soon!
- Hotel Reservations open October 2019!
- Returning Exhibitors/Trade Show Booth pre-sales are now closed.
- 2020 Sponsor/Exhibitor Prospectus – coming soon!