Save the Date! Attendee Registration Opening Soon!
The Annual Conference on School Facilities is CASH’s largest annual event and draws more than 2,000 school facility professionals from around the State. Full-Conference Registration includes access to more than 70 concurrent education sessions, three general sessions, and the trade show with 200+ exhibitors and the NextGen Experience simulated classroom space. Attendees will find a wealth of information on a myriad of topics for new and longtime members of the school facilities industry, with an abundance of networking opportunities.
Check back often for updates to this page!
2020 Planning Committee
- Open to all members.
- Next Meeting: CASH Day, August 28, 2019, in Sacramento. An email announcement has been sent to all members with an RSVP link.
- Questions? Email Melissa O’Campo or call (916) 448-8577.
- Attendee Registration opening soon!
- Hotel Reservations opening soon!
- Conference Brochure with schedule and education session descriptions coming mid-October!
Golf Tournament – registration and sponsorships now open!
2020 CASH/AIA CA Leroy F. Greene Design & Planning Awards – coming soon!