The Annual Conference on School Facilities is CASH’s largest annual event and draws more than 2,000 school facility professionals from around the State. Full-Conference Registration includes access to more than 70 concurrent education sessions, three general sessions, and the trade show with 200+ exhibitors. Attendees will find a wealth of information on a myriad of topics for new and longtime members of the school facilities industry with an abundance of networking opportunities. Mark your calendar!
*Please note: CASH requests presentation copies from all presenters, but not all presenters provide copies for distribution. Handouts will be available until March 29, 2019 – extended to April 17, 2019.
Please contact the CASH Office, (916) 448-8577.
Save the Date for 2020!
41st Annual Conference on School Facilities
Wednesday-Friday (new dates!)
February 19-21, 2020
Long Beach Convention Center
Long Beach, California
Check back often, updates will be posted on this page!
- The Annual Conference Planning Committee is currently seeking members to volunteer for the Strand Subcommittees to assist with planning the 2020 Conference, for more information click here. To apply, click here by Thursday, April 17, 2019.
- Next Meeting: CASH Day, May 22, 2019, in Sacramento. Open to all CASH Members. A link to RSVP will be emailed.
- Questions? Contact Melissa O’Campo in the CASH Office.
- Call for Topics will be emailed this Spring to all members.
- CASH Members will receive information via email.
- Attendee Registration opens October 2019!
- Hotel Reservations open October 2019!
- Conference Brochure available October 2019!
- Returning Exhibitors/Trade Show Booth pre-sales are now closed.
- The Sponsor/Exhibitor Prospectus will available soon, check back for updates!