Since the onset of the pandemic, CASH has offered the school facilities community with complimentary weekly webinars and monthly web-shops covering COVID-19 topics that affect school facilities and maintenance. The response to these highly successful virtual events has been exceptionally positive and our community is very thankful for the information provided.
We are pleased to offer you the CASH Virtual Fall Forum in place of our regularly scheduled in-person Fall Conference. While this virtual Forum will be an abbreviated version of our regular fall conference, it will still offer robust education and networking to our members and the school facilities community alike. Equipping you with education and information for the long view into school facilities and working into the future, the Fall Forum topics are designed to help you to continue to serve your school facility needs in a time of uncertainty with a California Economic Outlook with our Economist Mark Schniepp (California Economic Forecast) as well as Federal Outlook and Issues with DC Lobbyist Bob Canavan (Federal Management Strategies, Inc.). Additionally, the Forum will include: COVID-19 funding and related issues, lessons learned from reopening schools amidst a pandemic, and what’s ahead with state and national legislation and elections.
This Forum will also offer sponsored breakout chat rooms on topics such as: the CASH Maintenance Network, including updates from the CASH Maintenance Management Certificate Program and Healthy Schools Guidebook, the CASH School Facilities Leadership Academy, and other pertinent topics as may be needed.
2020 Virtual Fall Forum Registration
*Additional registration is required to attend the Breakout Sessions. There is no additional fee. Your Registration Confirmation will contain the links for Breakout Session Registration.
2020 Virtual Fall Forum Information
Please call the CASH Office at (916) 448-8577.
2020 Virtual Fall Forum Sponsorship – Sponsor Registration is Now Closed
Your brand will be enhanced through the digital event environment, giving participants access to your company and products at the click of a button.
Sponsor benefits include:
- Branding on our weekly email marketing campaigns to over 7,000 people upon payment of your sponsorship.
- Branded Digital Fall Forum Participant Welcome Kit; Provided to all forum participants containing virtual attendance instructions, program and conference highlights, and a directory of sponsors with contact info, company bio, and logo
- Featured on the General Session PowerPoints prior to the start of each session and between each session presentation
- Recognition from CASH Leadership as each session opens
- Pre – and post – conference recognition on the CASH website