November 22, 2013
We have just learned that C.A.S.H. Board Member Darryl Taylor of the Colton Jt. USD has accepted a position at the Rancho Santiago Community College District. We wish Darryl well in his new endeavor.
With this change, we are seeking nominations to fill his public sector position for the remaining term through the end of 2014 and three additional two-year terms.
All Board terms are for two years. Public sector members have an eight (8)-year term limit. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Nominees should be active in C.A.S.H. and highly experienced in K-12 school facilities and maintenance programs.
Candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Ability to speak publicly on pertinent school facility issues related to C.A.S.H.
- Ability to take positions on issues
- Ability to provide leadership to the C.A.S.H. membership
- Experience with attending C.A.S.H. meetings and membership on committees
- Ability to provide the time commitment
Board positions require a significant time commitment. Such commitments will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Attendance at C.A.S.H. monthly meetings in Sacramento
- Attendance and participation at the C.A.S.H. Annual Conference in February
- Attendance and participation at the Fall Conference in October
- Attendance and participation at the bi-annual Board of Director meetings
- Various workshop and committee assignments
- Other special meetings or subcommittees as assigned
Submittal deadline: Friday, December 6, 2013
Please send a letter of nomination outlining your qualifications to:
C.A.S.H. Board of Directors Nominating Committee
1130 K Street – Suite 210
Sacramento, CA 95814
Attention: Greg Golik, Operations Director
Fax to: (916) 448-7495
Email to: email@example.com