October 23, 2015
The C.A.S.H. Nominating Committee is now accepting nominations to fill three (3) open positions, two (2) public sector and one (1) private sector, on the C.A.S.H. Board of Directors.
All Board terms are two (2) years. Public sector members have an eight (8) year term limit and private sector members have a six (6) year term limit. Terms will begin at the end of February 2016.
Nominees must be an active C.A.S.H. member, with leadership experience in K-12 school facilities and maintenance programs. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Candidates must possess the following qualities:
- Ability to take positions on pertinent school facility issues related to C.A.S.H. business
- Ability to speak publicly
- Ability to provide leadership to the C.A.S.H. membership
- Experience attending C.A.S.H. meetings and participation in C.A.S.H. committees
Board positions require a significant time commitment, including but not limited to, attendance and participation at:
- C.A.S.H. Day monthly meetings in Sacramento
- The C.A.S.H. Annual Conference (February)
- The C.A.S.H. Fall Conference (October)
- Board of Directors Quarterly Meetings (January, April, July and September)
- C.A.S.H. Workshops (as needed, dates and locations vary)
- C.A.S.H. committee assignments
- Other special meetings or subcommittees, as assigned
Please email a letter of nomination outlining your qualifications to Greg Golik, email@example.com, or mail to the C.A.S.H. office, at our new address:
C.A.S.H. Nominating Committee
Attention: Greg Golik, Operations Director
1303 J Street, Suite 520
Sacramento, CA 95814
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Greg Golik at (916) 448-8577.
Submittal deadline: Thursday, November 12, 2015
~ C.A.S.H. Staff