Salary Range: $62,104-$76,620 (Annually)
Opportunity Description: Any combination equivalent to: graduation from high school and three years increasingly responsible experience in the custodial or maintenance fields including lead experience.
2. Plan, organize, coordinate, schedule and manage District-wide custodial services.
3. Train and evaluate the performance of assigned staff.
4. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
5. Interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
6. Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
7. Operate a computer and assigned office equipment.
8. Meet schedules and time lines.
9. Work independently with little direction.
10. Plan and organize work.
11. Prepare records and reports related to assigned activities.
12. Develop and implement goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
13. Analyze situations effectively and adopt appropriate courses of action.
14. Estimate quantity and types of supplies and material needed.
15. Evaluate the effectiveness of various supplies and equipment.
16. Exercise independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
17. Valid California Class C drivers license.
Edjoin application or Dinuba Unified SD paper application form. The classified application form is located at http://dusd.dinuba.k12.ca.us under Career Opportunities.
All application paper application material must be submitted to:
Lupe Valdez, Personnel Department
1327 E El Monte Way, Dinuba CA 93618