Click on the links below for more information about each sponsorship and to see a list of other firms that have participated in these beneficial opportunities.
Choose from one of the following or both for an additional discount
The directory has been lauded as one of the most useful tools in the school facilities industry. Directory ads are placed at the end of each section. Ads are placed on a first-paid, first-served basis.
Maintenance Network Directory
The directory is a beneficial tool to Maintenance Network members to keep them in contact with other member districts, member firms and state agency representatives. Ads are placed on a first-paid, first-served basis.
Annual Conference Exhibitor/Sponsor
By participating in the Annual Conference as an exhibitor or sponsor, your organization will benefit from having direct access to the people who make decisions about what new products and services they will be using in their school district or county office.
The C.A.S.H. Conference is the perfect venue from which you can promote your products and services, develop brand awareness, distribute information, and conduct business.
C.A.S.H. is committed to your success and will help provide:
- More sales and leads for your marketing dollar.
- Exhibit hours that maximize attendee time on the exhibit floor.
- An audience anxious to buy your products and services.
- A listing in the Conference Program.
Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
- Conference Program
- Room Key Cards
- USB Flash Drive
- Hotel Room Video Commercial
- Conference Tote Bags
- Conference App
- Internet Cafés Sponsor
- Trade Show Sponsor
- Conference Networking Sponsor
- Maintenance Network Sponsor
- Charging Station Sponsor
- Conference Tab Advertisement
- School Facility Leadership Academy Sponsor
Fall Conference Sponsor
C.A.S.H. holds our annual Fall Conference in October in Southern California. Fall Conference Sponsors receive the following benefits:
• Recognition on the C.A.S.H. website home page prior to the conference.
• Logo featured on back cover of conference portfolios.
• Company logo, contact information, and 75-word description in conference materials.
• Logo featured on conference signage.
• Logo displayed during General Session PowerPoint presentation.
• Post-conference recognition on the C.A.S.H. website and on the CASH Register website.