The Coalition for Adequate
School Housing (CASH) was formed in 1978 to promote, develop,
and support state and local funding for K-12 construction.
School District members
represent 93 percent of the pupils in California and have the greatest
need for funding of new classrooms and modernization of old schools.
CASH Membership contains
over 1,500 school districts, county offices and private sector businesses
including: architects, attorneys, consultants, construction
managers, financial institutions, modular building manufacturers,
contractors, developers, and others that are in the school facilities
CASH is your voice
in Sacramento to advocate for funding to build, modernize, and maintain
K-12 public schools in California.
Since 1982, CASH has
sponsored or supported over $61 billion in statewide school bonds
to build and/or modernize thousands of schools
CASH holds a monthly
membership meeting in Sacramento, monthly workshops in Sacramento
and Ontario, a Fall Conference in October and a statewide Annual
Conference in February each year.
of General Membership
- Ready access to experts on school construction
- Subscription to the CASH Register; our monthly publication
- Listing in Annual Membership Directory and Online Directory
- Information about new legislation, state regulations and policies
affecting school facilities
- Reduced registration fees to all conference and workshops
for Business Members
- All of the General Benefits, PLUS Opportunities to...
- Advertise in the CASH Register and Membership Directory
- Website Sponsorship
- Display marketing materials at workshops and conferences
- Market school districts most in need of assistance
- Make presentations during CASH programs
- Write articles for the CASH Register
School Districts and County Offices of Education
- Help obtain state and local funding for school facilities
- Help promote and pass statewide school bonds
- Access to CASH's expert members and leadership on your particular
- Topical updates on statutory and administrative changes in laws
- Be the first to know about changes in state requirements which
could affect your eligibility for funding
- Access to members-only section of the CASH website, featuring
an online membership directory, legislative and policy updates
and a school district job posting bulletin board
- Discounts to all CASH-sponsored events.