CASH School Facilities Leadership Academy
The School Facilities Leadership Academy (SFLA) is a collaborative effort between the Coalition for Adequate School Housing (CASH) and the Fiscal Crisis and Management Assistance Team (FCMAT), with the goal of developing education professionals into extraordinary leaders promoting the advancement of education in the State of California.
The SFLA is a nine-month immersive in-person leadership training that provides school facilities professionals the tools they need to be successful. Since 2006, we have graduated over 300 school facilities leaders from this program. Areas in leadership that are taught include:
- School Facilities Planning
- School Facilities and Financing
- Site Acquisition and Management
- Architects and the Educational Design Process
- State and Local Agencies and Effective Partnering
- Public School Construction
- Program Management and Accountability
- Maintenance and Operations/Commissioning a New School
For more information on the program see the 2021-22 SFLA Application.
Questions? Please contact Stacy Lowrance at the CASH Office, (916) 448-8577 or email.