August 30, 2013
Below please find the Agenda items for the September 5, 2013 State Allocation Board (SAB) Program Review Subcommittee Hearing. We encourage all of you to attend and offer your comments on these issues. Also find below a list of the upcoming hearings for the Subcommittee. We will send out notices on these meetings once the time, location and agenda have been set.
Thursday, September 5, 2013
State Capitol, Room 447
Sacramento, CA 95814
2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Convene Meeting;
- Discuss the issue of how classrooms are counted and loaded for purposes of the Gross Classroom Inventory and for funding purposes;
- Discuss options for the School Facility Programs, including but not limited to, Modernization, Career Technical Education Facilities Program, Facility Hardship, Seismic Mitigation Program, High Performance Incentive, Joint-Use, and Overcrowding Relief Grant; and
- Public Comment
Future Hearing Dates:
- October 1, 2013: Statewide facilities inventory, Special Programs
- October 23, 2013: Charters, COE’s, financial hardship
- November 2013—TBD
- December 2013—TBD
- January—full SAB review
- Tentative dates, subject to change.