Call for Nominations – Board of Directors
The CASH Nominating Committee is now accepting nominations to fill one (1) public sector position on the Board of Directors (Board).
All Board terms are two (2) years. Public sector members have an eight (8) year term limit. The term will begin at the 42nd Annual Conference, March 1-3 in Palm Springs, California.
Nominees must be active members, with leadership experience in the K-12 school facilities industry. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Candidates must possess the following leadership qualities:
- Ability to take positions on pertinent school facility issues related to CASH business
- Ability to speak publicly
- Ability to provide leadership to the CASH membership
- Experience attending CASH meetings and events
- Participation in CASH committees preferred
Board positions require a significant time commitment including, but not limited to, attendance and participation at:
- CASH Monthly Board meetings in Sacramento
- CASH Annual Conference
- CASH Fall Conference
- Board of Directors Quarterly Meetings
- CASH Workshops (as needed, dates and locations vary)
- CASH committee assignments
- Other special meetings and/or subcommittees, as assigned
Your nomination letter should include the following:
- Name, title, address, email, phone number and photo (in JPEG format) of the nominee
- Experience and background in school facility planning and/or management
- Current involvement in CASH
- Reasons for candidacy
- You may also attach a resume or curriculum vitae
CASH makes every effort to balance the Board of Directors among geographic locations, private and public sectors, and other related factors.
Please email letters of nomination to Greg Golik, email@example.com, or mail to the CASH office:
CASH Nominating Committee
Attention: Greg Golik, Operations Director
1303 J Street, Suite 520
Sacramento, CA 95814
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Greg Golik at (916) 448-8577.
Submittal deadline: Friday, October 2, 2020